From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete•org>
To: Sergey Matveev <stargrave@stargrave•org>
Cc: nncp-devel@lists.cypherpunks.ru
Subject: Re: [EN] NNCP 8.1.0 release announcement
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:19:29 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Sergey,

I just read http://www.nncpgo.org/Yggdrasil.html and WOW, this is
fantastic!

I've read up on the doc page and I'm a little unclear on a few things:

- Does it support the Yggdrasil LAN multicast, and if so, can the
  interfaces it listens on for that be listed?

- If one does not want to have an open port for incoming peer
  connections, can a person just omit the bindPublic and bindLocalhost?

- Does the "optional list of allowed incoming connections" refer to
  systems that are allowed to establish peering connections to the
  embedded Yggdrasil node, or does it mean a list of systems that are
  allowed to connect to NNCP over Yggdrasil?

- Either way, I'm unclear how to give that list of allowed incoming
  connections.

Thanks!

- John