* Possible error in documentation regarding calls
@ 2021-07-19  0:26 Shawn K. Quinn
From: Shawn K. Quinn @ 2021-07-19  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nncp-devel

The documentation has this example syntax for a calls structure:

calls: [
    {
        cron: "*/1 * * * MON-FRI"
        onlinedeadline: 3600
        nice: PRIORITY+10

        autotoss: true
        autotoss-doseen: true
    },
(... lines omitted here for brevity ...)
    {
        cron: "*/5 * * * * * *"
        when-tx-exists: true
        nock: true
        mcd-ignore: true
    },
]

The last comma after the last brace and before the last bracket should
not be there from my experience. This was a very difficult configuration
issue to chase down, especially given that it came from following an
example in the documentation.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn@rushpost•com>
http://www.rantroulette.com

* Re: Possible error in documentation regarding calls
@ 2021-07-19  7:59 ` Sergey Matveev
From: Sergey Matveev @ 2021-07-19  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nncp-devel