* nncp-file on directory fails when directory contains symlinks
@ 2022-01-25 13:58 John Goerzen
From: John Goerzen @ 2022-01-25 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nncp-devel

Hi,

Today I was trying:

nncp-file /bin dest:

I'd get:

2022-01-25T13:57:32Z File /bin (0 B) sent to dest:bin.tar

And nothing would be transmitted.  Other directories worked.

I discovered the reason: the presence of even one symlink in a directory
caused the operation to fail; a file would be left in the tmp directory
and nothing would be sent.

Thanks,

John

* Re: nncp-file on directory fails when directory contains symlinks
@ 2022-01-25 18:36 ` Sergey Matveev
From: Sergey Matveev @ 2022-01-25 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nncp-devel